Monday, March 21, 2011

Leopard, Stripes & Red

One of my favorite combos, leopard, stripes and a bit of red on a rainy afternoon last week.  Everytime I want to complain about the weather lately, I think of Japan and that pretty much shuts me up right away.

On rainy days it's all about comfort and wearing stuff that I don't mind getting wet.  These leopard flats are thrifted and not in perfect condition, so I know a litle rain won't bother them too much.  This coat is water resistant, and the cozy cashmere can't be beat for warmth.  The little pop of red brightens things up a tad and the shorts are a nod to sunny Spring weather which I know is right around the corner!

coat, An-Ren
cashmere sweater,  J.Crew via thrift store
chambray shorts, Zara
red leather belt, Zara
ribbed tights, Hue
ballet flats, French Sole via thrift store
bag, Desmo

5 comments:

  1. Those shorts are so cute and they look comfortable. I am all about the shorts and tights combo- I wear it so often, especially when it is raining! About the Expo-The Vintage Expo was quite a temptation. I only withdrew a certain amount from the ATM and limited myself to that (thank goodness most vendors did not take credit/ATM cards.) Some of the prices were ridiculous though ($400 for a 1950s day dress). But I can dream of owning those pretty dresses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red bag the most-- it looks like it fits everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan las cosas Vintage, asi que te seguiré desde sevilla( Spain)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute. I just love those over sized buttons.
    I had a pair of leopard print ballet flats once and wore them to death.
    You've inspired me to hunt out more!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...