♥ Shop Update: Candy, Candy, Candy! ♥

More candy colors -- I guess I'm really feeling Spring at the moment (or just really craving sweets !).  As much as I love brights, I equally love soft pastels-- I chalk it up to being a Libra, always trying to have a balance I suppose.

While on on the sweets subject, my favorite candy shop in the city comes to mind, Fiona's Sweetshoppe on Sutter Street, downtown.  It's right next door to Loehmann's so you can grab a bag of candy and then shop to your hearts content.   Ruin your teeth and your budget all in one go--  my idea of a perfect afternoon!

all candy photos via

Comments

  1. seriously this has to be the cutest idea EVER! So sweet!..pardon the pun LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those pretty pictures of candy are making my mouth water...as are the adorable new additions to your shop! You always have the best vintage pieces, Maria! I especially love the first dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT idea to do the comparisons with candy. And, I love all the dresses, especially the first one with the light pink bow. Have a **sweet** day! :)
    www.SproutThroughConcrete.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy photos matching each garment...what a lovely touch.
    that hat is amazing. Alas i think my giant head wont fit it
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all of the vintage floral dresses!!! im clicking over to the shops now!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. So delicious! I loove the first dress especially. I could almost eat it :)

    -Sara
    autumn, coffee and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet post, Ms. Custard Heart. Sorry, but it had to be said. I love this season and you've captured it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts