An "Up Market" Christmas


the smallest angel
 Just wanted to give a little peak into the home base of Custard Heart Vintage, all dressed up for Christmas. Upper Market is the neighborhood I live in (believe me our apartment is definitely NOT "up-market," it's more like "flea-market", but in the best way :) )

Anyway, until I get a better camera (hint, hint Santa), please enjoy these point and shoot pics! Oh and Merry Christmas!

added these mirrors for Xmas decor a few years ago, but they've been up ever since, I love how they shimmer and blind drivers on Market St.!
  
Bunny the dog painting, c. 1946

pseudo-gallery fridge

cook book corner in the kitchen--the Tartine book has the best Chrsitmas dessert recipes!


squirrel i've had since I was little, made by an crafty aunt
the best angels always come in pairs!





from the balcony looking "up Market" Street

♥ Shop Orders placed by 12-27 will arrive by New Years Eve!

Comments

Popular Posts