Tap Cat


IMG_1178
IMG_1175
IMG_1183
IMG_1162
IMG_1197
IMG_1193

IMG_1171
coat- vintage / jacket- marc jacobs / sweater-tocca / shirt-vintage / skirt-vintage / tights hue / shoes- ferragamo

these were taken on friday while waiting for the bus,  just after enrolling in a tap dacing class which i've been longing to take for years now. i finally just bit the bullet and plonked down my $125 to enroll in a 10-week course which i expect will turn me into quite the bojangles before long. and in the spirit of talking something to death before even beginning, i've been thinking of names for a tap trio i'm forming  (available for bookings in 10 weeks). so far "tap cats" is the winner (although i'm more a dog person, "tap dawgs" was rejected by group vote, as was "tap attack" and  "the tapaholics", go figure). anyway, if you have any other suggestions, let me know. i'm off to go buy some tap shoes!


Comments

  1. Everything about that outfit is perfection! You look terrific :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I have been hunting for a skirt and jacket like that for ages!
    You look absolutely stunning.
    I hope you enjoy your tap classes...I've always wanted to try ballroom dancing. Maybe one day =]
    Oh and Tap Cats is a great name haha.

    Erin

    http://wisteriavintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts