Polka Dots and Purple Pleats

IMG_3117
IMG_3121
IMG_3144
IMG_3123
sweater- vintage 1960s
polka dot shirt- vintage 1980s
skirt- vintage 1980s
loafers- J. Crew via Ebay
bag- gifted Dooney & Bourke

I feel like I should probably start a series called "things I've stolen from Custard Heart Vintage for my own closet" because even though the list wouldn't be that long, the things I have taken from the shop, I love dearly.  I know a lot of vintage dealers freely borrow from their own inventory, which is great, but for the most part, once I decide to pull something from the shop, it usually doesn't make it's way back because I just get too attached!  This purple skirt is a prime example. 

shop vintage skirts right here

Comments

  1. the dots are so sweet on you!

    and-ha ha!- I once tried to open a vintage shop but couldn't because I kept stealing everything for myself! feel your pain :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts