For the Love of Pockets

IMG_9501
IMG_9494
IMG_9497
dress- 1960s vintage
shoes- Swedish Hasbeens
bag- Chloe via Ebay
poncho- 1970s vintage

I just picked up this dress a few weeks ago during a day long thrifting trip in Silicon Valley.  Once I saw it on the rack I mentally checked off all the things that made it perfect-- cute print, bright colors, the perfect silhouette and to top it off I found it had pockets!  Once I realized it had the pockets feature it all my willpower for placing it in the shop went right out the window.   

psst...I promise not to not hoard all the pocketed dresses for myself!  -- there's one here ,  here , here and here. And I'm always on the lookout for more, rest assured. ;)


Comments

  1. Love your dress! Even better when they have pockets ;)

    Your shoes are so cute too, great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great print! I love dresses with pockets too. I usually put my metro card in my dress pockets so it's easily accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, pockets are 'wear' it is at!

    My wedding dress had pockets & that was the cherry on the cake for me. Didn't look at any other dress after that!

    e

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts