The Boardwalk

IMG_4234
IMG_4222
IMG_4213c
IMG_4212c
IMG_4206
IMG_4204
IMG_4236
IMG_4217
IMG_4226
dress- 1960s vintage
bag- dooney and bourke
glasses- topshop
wedges- bc
 a few snaps from last weekend down at the boardwalk in santa cruz.  damien and my mom share the same birthday so the saturday before, the whole family went down south for a day filled with sun, sweets and lazy strolling. to my delight i found i was pretty much in carnival camoflage with the colorful 1960s shift that i wore-- it had been in the shop but it's migrated from my shop rack into my closet. a good pop floral print gets me every time.  as for my badass tattoo (damien's initials in old english, complete with shamrock graphic - so classy!) it was a joke i surprised damien with towards the end of the day. i'd like to think that it  made his birthday complete.

Comments

Popular Posts