Whimsical Weather Vanes

With the cold weather that's finally in town my husband and I have  been hanging out near the fire every night crafting and reading and the other night we decided to build this gingerbread house I had bought.


Custard Heart Vintage Dream House with heart weather vanes
It was a pre-fab so all we had to do was the fun part--decorating.  When it came down to it, Damien was actually the site foreman on the job and I was the only worker, but anyway, we decided that the one thing that our fairytale house was missing  was a weather vane--there's just something about weather vanes that add a fairytale aspect to any house.  I have decided it's on my must-have list when it comes to buying a non-edible house one day. 


One of my favorites--perfect for a house in Cape Cod!

on the Tower of London

on the Wimbledon-Chase building, London

Send mixed signals and wear your claddagh on your house instead of your finger!

  

Needs a bigger weather vane but love the house and wild garden.

                       

Comments

  1. I see gift certificates on the sidebar. Yay! Just in time for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts