Life as of Late... and an Update!

Lately my vintage obsession has taken a backseat to Baby Shane who turned 6 weeks yesterday.  I'm slowly learning how to steal an hour here and there (if he lets me put him down that is) to steam clothes, take shop photos and wrap orders.  Its rewarding but challenging to say the least.  Anyway, here are  the latest pieces of vintage that Shane has allowed into the shop.  Luckily we seem to have the same taste. ;)
 
All pieces available now, in the shop!
Shane with his "You will get no work done today, mom" face
 

Comments

  1. oh Maria, that is the bestest little face! He has a good strong personality I bet and I love the name Shane. Hope you are keeping well. My sister had her son three weeks ago this Sunday and I am besotted!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts