A.W.A.L.

IMG_3351
BRACELET IMG_3356
IMG_3360
IMG_3352
dress- 1960s vintage
shirt-Banana Republuc
shoes- Vince Camuto
bag- Chloe
pot metal bracelet- 1930s vintage

Why hello there! Yes, I know it's been a while.  For whatever reason I just haven't felt the usual need to document and share like I used to. But don't worry I'm still as vain as ever, and I promise my outfits have been just as thrifted and vintage as they usually are. Chalk up lack of posting to summer laziness I guess. So in an effort to try and not completely bore you out of visiting, here are some outfit pics taken a couple months ago that I'm hoping are still relevant considering to the bipolar climate here in the Bay. In fact it's probably the exact same temperature out today as it was when these photos were taken. Ha!
Here we have another dress which was intended for the shop but "somehow" made its way into my closet while I was on that polyester kick a few months back. The sparkly metallic "x" pattern is what initially drew me to it and then the fact that it's layerable sealed the deal. After all, S.F. living = A.W.A.L. (Always Wear a Layer) or you'll be sorry. The pot metal bracelet I picked up at the Vintage Expo a few months back.  It's made of exactly that-  all different types of metal placed into a pot and melted,  then made into costume  jewelery and left unplated.  It was the ultimate D.I.Y. project and was popular during the Depression.
p.s. Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check out the shop if you're in need that of a little number for whatever your plans are on the 4th. 


Comments

  1. Loving all the neutral tones lady, glad your back and hope your having a fabulous summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You have such fantastic style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolute adore these shoes! They remind of Stella McCartney ones I've lusted after in Selfridges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit!kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this look on your

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts