Just Around the Corner

IMG_8786
IMG_8788
IMG_8801
IMG_8805

IMG_8794
IMG_8806
IMG_8810
IMG_8789
IMG_8812
IMG_8797
IMG_8798
jacket- Mademoiselle Tara
dress- 1960s vintage
shirt- vintage Burberry
bag-  Bryna Nicole via T.J. Maxx
shoes- Bandolino

 cherry blossoms seem like such a spring flower, but they actually bloom around here in late winter when there's still a little nip in the air. apparently the date they bloom all depends on climate and location-- the milder the climate, the earlier the bloom. so we get our cherry blossom season when it's still tights and wool weather.   though they make me wish it was warm enough for bare legs and spring clothes...it won't be long now...


Comments

  1. I LOVE cherry blossoms but I can't imagine seeing them bloom in February, you're so lucky! The gray outfit looks pretty with the pink in the background too. Delightful shoes, I'm always a huge fan of red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely clours and textures.

    Oh no! You know what spring blossoms means for us on the other side of the world! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are just starting to see some of the cherry blossoms and daffodils popping out here. it is still cold and rainy though...really counting down the days till warm weather comes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red shoes, and your hair is looking so pretty! It's getting long! I was just talking with a coworker here about how the unseasonably mild winter we've had keeps tricking me into thinking spring is around the corner. I get so mad when it snows (it did today), but then I have to remind myself how lucky I am that it hasn't been snowing like crazy all winter like usual. One of these days I'd like to move to a more mild climate like yours. I'd love to see some cherry blossoms right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts