The Return of the Skirt


Plenty of separates in the shop at the moment , especially skirts!

Have you noticed for the past few years skirts have been taking a back seat to dresses? I don't think I bought one new skirt in the last five years... until this season that is... I'm loving all the 70s styles that are all over the place for Fall and Winter. They're so timeless and easy to wear.. I can't wait till it gets cold and I can pair one with chunky boots.

From left to right, clockwise:

Pale Camel skirt, $36
Check Pattern skirt, $28
Ash Brown A-line skirt, $29
Amethyst Jaeger skirt, $42
Navy Gabardine skirt, $ 28
Knife Pleat skirt, $24
Sienna Belted skirt, $32

Now through October 21, use the code 'skirt 10' when you check out, and receive 10% off your next purchase!

Comments

Popular Posts