October in Pictures

Just a few snaps taken in the last month.  I think you'll see a theme emerging-- Baby Shane and vintage, haha.  The last pics are from the Fahion Expo two weekends ago.  Truth be told, up until then, I had steadfastly avoided selling at markets/shows  because I was always paranoid about people damaging my stuff.  But I was actually pleasantly surprised to find out that most people were gentle with the vintage and handled things carefully.  Plus it was SO much fun setting up our booth,  meeting customers in person and hanging out with Rebecca for three days.  I'll definitely be returning to do the spring show, thats for sure.

P.S.  I just marked down 40+ items, 40% OFF!!!  Click here to shop SALE.

Ocean Beach at dusk (before the time change)
My favorite hands and feet
Arata Pumpkin Farm in Half Moon Bay
 Shane sizing up the slide

A little drool on your shirt never hurt
October light

Scolding me for wearing heels at the playground
I think wore some variation of this outfit every weekend for a month, ha!
That face.
Why hello there!

My girl Rebecca-- check out her adorable shop- Have Love Will Travel
Our little booth-- I totally wanted to move in.  

Comments

  1. Aww! Three days of magic! That face I'm making is a little weird, but since I am otherwise totally perfect ;), feel free to leave it up! Miss you and can't wait to see you and Baby Shane soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts